Here Are The Best Ways To Spend Your Weekend Near AIG Royal
Noida is a happening place. It is jam-packed with so many new and exciting things to experience. From spending your time in the most peaceful temples to partying hard on a Saturday night in a club, Noida has it all. From a family trip to one of the best malls in India to chilling with friends in a refreshing water park, here’s how Noida offers the best weekend plans to its residents –
Best Places To Visit In Noida For A Fun Weekend –
- An array of beautiful and stunning malls –
If you’re new to Noida or have just bought a property here and are wondering where to start this weekend journey, we might have the best Kickstarter for you! Yes, the beautiful malls! These places are filled with top-notch international and local brands and are a fun place to chill out. Feeling hungry after all the shopping, grab some quick bites in their state-of-the-art cafeterias! Here are some of the best malls in Noida –
- DLF Mall of India – Being one of the biggest shopping malls in India, the DLF Mall is always a fun place to visit. With over 300 stores and attractions such as Smaaash – The Gaming Zone with Many VR and Arcade Games, A Bowling Alley, Food and Snacks, and quite frankly a whole weekend mood or The Snow World – A magical place full of snowy things and a freezing temperature to beat the summer heat, this is one of the finest malls you can find in Noida.
- The Great India Place – The Great India Place, or the GIP, is one of the largest malls in India. Being the perfect place to hang out on the weekend, this place houses showrooms from 200+ brands and has a six-screen theatre. With fun games that can fill one’s heart with joy, this mall is not to be missed while searching for the best malls in Noida.
- The Grand Venice Mall – If you have a home in Noida and haven’t visited this place, you’re missing out on some of your life’s best moments! What if I told you that you could roam the streets of Italy in Noida? Yes! The Grand Venice Mall, inspired by the streets of Italy, even has canals with Gondolas for you to ride on. It is a classic tourist spot, and the people of Noida can’t get enough of it.
- Worlds Of Wonder (WOW) –
Do you want to spend weekends with friends or family and beat the heat? Worlds Of Wonder is just the place for you! With an amusement park and a water park, this place is the choice of every age group when it comes to having fun. The amusement and water park are also easily accessible. With just a 600m walk or a 1.4km ride from the nearest metro station, one can easily reach there in under 10 minutes. With more than 15 rides and attractions in the water park alone, this is not the place to miss if you plan your next fantastic weekend!
Amusement Park – 11:30 am to 08:00 pm; every day
Water Park – 11:00 am to 07:00 pm; every day (closed during winter season)
Go-Karting – 10:30 am to 07:00 pm; every day
Amusement Park + Water Park
Adults – ₹998*
(On Weekdays and Holidays – 1099)
Children – ₹799
Senior Citizens – ₹499
- Okhla Bird Sanctuary –
Spread in nearly four sq. km., the Okhla Bird Sanctuary is a paradise for bird watchers and admirers of nature. Situated in The Gautam Budh Nagar of Noida, it sits near the Yamuna River, where it leaves Delhi to enter the Corridors of Uttar Pradesh. Home to 350+ species of birds, plants, and mammals, this place will surely make your weekend peaceful yet energetic!
- Timings: 7:30 am to 5:00 pm (winter); 7:00 am to 5:30 pm (summer)
- Entry Fee: ₹ 30 per person
- ISKCON, Noida –
If you want to explore your spiritual self, stay away from all the city lights, and thank god for having this beautiful and wonderful life, then the ISKCON temple is the place for you. Devoted to Lord Krishna, this holy place is the best place to start a calm and peaceful weekend. Devotees from around the world visit this temple and express their love and devotion to Lord Krishna. It also houses a pure vegetarian temple where you can taste some fresh and hygienic vegetarian food.
Timings: 4:30 am to 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm; every day
- Atta Market –
No, the Atta Market is not the place where you go and buy wheat. It is the one-stop for all the shopping enthusiasts who want to shop all day long without going over their monthly budget. This affordable market offers several items such as clothing, accessories, electronics, instruments, and whatnot! If you get tired of all the shopping, you can always have a break at one of the eateries in this market.
- Noida Golf Course –
The Noida Golf Course is an 18-hole course built for those who want to spend their weekends learning and perfecting Golf. Spread across 97 acres and built in 1989, this course offers an engaging and fun session with your friends and family. Apart from a golf course, it also has a swimming pool, a Library, a Pool Table, and other amenities. The best part of the course is that apart from the existing and new members, the non-members can also enjoy it with their friends and family!
- Timings: 6:00 am to 10:00 pm; closed on Mondays
- Entry Fee: ₹ 1000 (Weekdays); ₹ 2000 (Weekends)
So here are some of the best places in Noida for a chill weekend. If you still haven’t thought about buying a house in Noida, maybe these attractions will make you think about it!